| || |
- 4 slices thick bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. On a plate, add corn flake crumbs and sugar, and mix well.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium-low heat. Add bread to egg mixture and let soak on each side for about 60 seconds. Remove from egg mixture and thoroughly dredge through corn flake crumbs. Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet and add bread. Fry until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes each. Repeat with additional bread, using remaining tablespoon of butter for the next 2 pieces.
- Layer and top French toast with melted peanut butter and chocolate. Devour!