| || |
1) Bamboo Palm - It removes formaldehyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2) Snake Plant - It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldehyde.
3) Areca Palm - One of the best purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4) Spider Plant - Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities.
Spider plants are one of the best formaldehyde remover too.
5) Peace Lily - Peace lilies could be called the ''Clean-all.'' They are ofen placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they're known for removing mold spores. Also known to remove formaldehyde and trichloroethylene.
6) Gerbera Daisy - Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from air, they are known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving more oxygen over night.